Chills, low during hunger, on Thyronorm, Should I increase the dosage?

my result of thyroid is,..............TSHs 3.133 it should be 0.95-4.94,........................... T3 (TOTAL) 1.02..............................................0.60-1.81............................. T4 (TOTAL)10.12............................................4.5-10.9.............................. MY BLOOD SUGAR FASTING IS 106 IT SHOULD BE LESS THAN 100 AFTER EATING 2 HOUR IS 90 IT SHOULD BE LESS THAN 140 I AM HAVING 50 MG THYRONORM,NOWDAYS I M FEELING AWKWARD,COLDNESS,IF I LATE FOR EATING I FEEL VERY LOW.I MUST INCREASE MY MEDICINE,PLZ LET ME KNOW.THANKS
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012