Chills, leg numbness and pain. Have type 2 diabetes, spinal stenosis. Help

Hello Dri,
I am having terrible & constant chills all over my body and down my feet. My right leg is often numb and experience severe pain. I find it difficult to walk & stand for short/long periods i.e 10 minutes. I have to bend over a shopping cart to assist me while trying to do shopping. I have gone to several Dr. for this problem for about 1 year. Lots of medication but no ease to my pain. I am 66 years old and retired as a nutritionist. I am engaged in Seminars and work shops presentations. I find it quite difficult to carry out any assignments, even house chures. I go to the Gym, Swimming and I weigh 145LBS. I was just diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. I do have stenosis of the Spine. I follow a balanced diet as mutch as I can.Please help me find a reason for my constant chills. Thank you kindly
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013