Chills, headache, high heart rate, flutters. Had heart transplant. What should I do?

my dad had a heart transplant 15 years ago and is having trouble with chilling and headache . He has been having high heart rates and flutters and they have scheduled him for surgery for NOV 7 - maybe for an ablasion which he has recently had but they thing it could be coming from the old heart - not sure. We are wondering what the symptoms he started yesterday chilling, headache and fatigue - the doctors called in a Z PAK. What do you think about the symptoms and what should he do
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012