Chills, fatigue, night sweats, high fever. History of pneumonia, asthma, sleep apnea, diabetes. Treatment?

My husband age 73 5 8 209# Symptoms: Chills Fatigue Night Sweat Fevers around 103 Shortness of breath. He has had Pneumonia a three times over the last three years. History: Asthma COPD- Never Smoked, Sleep Apnea , Restles legs, Fevers Unknown, Diabetic, Neuropath, Pain in Muscles, Defiant in Iron. Doctors know there is something more wrong with him but do not know what. He has gone through lots of test but still know answers. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012