Chills, dizziness, troubled vision, feverish feeling causing nausea, heart beat in ears and throat. Cause?

This morning I woke up freezing cold , as I got up I felt dizzy had troubles seeing clearly and then a feverish feeling washed over me making me feel Nauseas my ears and throat felt as though my heart was beating through them. I got up to get some fresh air and fell over feeling as if I couldn t control my limbs . In addition, my muscles are extremely sore and I feel like there is a huge painful lump in one side of my throat! What s wrong?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013