Chills and night sweats, headache, lump on back of head, rashes over body, sore joints, red throat, feels weak

I have felt unwell for a week now. Started with chills and night sweats . Had really bad head and aches and pains. Then I found a marble size lump on the back of my head and all my glands r up. Have had a rash on my body and now have very achy sore throbing joints. Especially at the back of my knees. I have also noted my throat is red but not sore and the roof of my mouth is purple. I have no energy and could sleep for a week! Help.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012