Chills and goosebumps in hot weather, lasted for hours, had flu signs, body pain, difficulty in breathing and moving. What could be wrong?

two days ago i suddenly got the chills, its very hot outside, but for some reason my entire body was freezing, had goosebumps all over. it lasted for a few hours until i slept it off, then it felt like the symptoms of a flu , everything hurt from head to toe , today i feel fine except that i have a lingering pain on my right side of my abdomin just below my rib cage, i cant breathe deeply or move very much, cause it hurts so bad. what could be wrong?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012