Chills, Fatigue, Belching, Passing Gas. What these symptoms indicate ?

Someone should please help me, i feel like i am dying. I have a condition, i dont know what it is. I stressed myself one day and went to sleep upon waking up, i felt dizzy and minutes later i felt like stooling and peeing at the same time. My mouth was tasteless too. But that night, i was treated for malaria until i went for tests the next morning to find out that i had malaria and typhoid. So after treatment, i kept having headaches for months. Later one Sunday, i stressed myself again and i ate later in the evening after the food, i went to stool. Immediately after stooling, i felt a chill, with the urge to stool more and vomit. And since that Sunday, it has been like that. From what i read online i thought it might be Clostridium difficile from the Antibiotics i took to treat the typhoid but right now i dont know if its the stress or something else. Someone please help.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011