Child,vomiting, dark greenish tint, diarrhea. What could be this?

My daughter has been sick since Saturday matter what she eats (which isn t much) she throws up and it has a greenish looking color to it....??? She has had a little diarrhea as well. She only ate dry cereal yesterday and did not throw up. This morning she wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich which she threw up...however her vomit was dark with the greenish tint to it...I am just concerned as I haven t noticed this color before...and she has always been a child that vomits if that makes sense. She is 3 years old.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

What she is vomiting seems to be bile and it is not normal to do so. Please take her to a physician who can work her up and refer her to a pediatric gastroenterologist. I hope you do so as soon as possible. Take care and have a lovely day !