Child's routine test shows pus cells, RBC, epithelial cells. Guidance?

My daughter age 5.6 yrs weight 26.3 kgs has problem in Urine since last 2 weeks. doctor has asked for Urine routine test. test says the following:- specific gravity- Q.N.S Reaction- Acidic Albumin -+++ sugar- NIL RBCs - 1-2 /HPF Pus cells - 2.3/HPF Epithelial cells - 4-5/HPF Name - Riya Babbar Email ID - YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012
Hi Simmi,

Thank you for posting your query.

Though you have provided us with a detailed urine report but you have not mentioned her complaints and any associated problems for us to give you any guidance. Presence of albumin and RBCs in urine need to be taken seriously. Your daughter needs to be examined by the pediatrician and treated accordingly.

I hope I have responded to your query to your satisfaction. Feel free to revert back in case any clarifications are required.

Wishing your daughter all the best....