Child's penis is red, no pain. White discharge. What can this be?

Hello, I have a 2 year boy who is not circumsized. This morning I noticed that the tip of his penis was red, i touched his penis to see if it would and he didn t complaint at all. Later on today I checked again and now the redness has disappear a little but now his penis looks inflamed/swollen and when I pressed again to see how he would react a little white discharge came out, and again he didn t complaint neither. I did wased his penis with water only and am letting him run around nude. What can this be? Can it get worse? How to treat it?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012