Child's nose bleeds as a result of regular picking. How can I help her?

Morning, my 5 year old picks her nose regularly due to blockage it then scabs and sometimes bleeds . When she sleeps I have to put a Decongestant on her so she can breath properly but this leads to her sleeping with her mouth open. Then she picks her nose on waking and draws some blood. She had a cold and still has a cough . This has been continuous for a month or so I don t know how to treat her. I try to help her but she insists til it starts to bleed.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012