Child's lower belly squeezed and paining. Skin turning dark, raised bump. How to get relief?

my 3 yr old daughter was squeezed on her lower left belly today by her 7yr old brother she complained about hurting all night i looked saw 2inch wide and over 3inch long oval raised welt with clearly darker outer skin color but in the center i see a quarter inch circular raised bump that makes me think she was bit by a bug of some kind a spider came to mind but she has lots of mosquito bites from being at the pool we are from southern new jersey
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012