Child's knees and ankles clicking. Exercises to strengthen muscles?

Hi. My son is eight months old and has very clicky knees and ankles. I have taken him to my GP who suspects he has hypermobility . When you stand him to weight bear his feet stick out to the side, almost like a penguin. Is there ant exercises I can be doing with him to help strentgthen his muscles? He is beginning to get into the crawling position, however when he pushes himself forward from sitting one leg is always stuck behind, Should I leave him to learn to pull it forward himself or should I be placing him in the correct position? His shoulders are also very clicky. I am just worried that I may not be doing enough
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012