Child's head spinning, dizzy, feeling warm, fever. History of bone marrow transplant. Reason for sudden sickness?

My 9 year old daughter said after school that her head was spinning. I am pretty sure she meant dizzy. I asked when it started and she said before school but didn t want to tell me because she didn t want to miss cursive. When we got home I told her to go lay down and rest with her eyes closed. 1 1/2 hours later she felt really warm. I ran to the store to get a new thermometer and some fever reduducer. At six I took her temp and it is 103.8! I am really scared because my daughter is RARELY sick (less than 4 times in her life). She had a bone marrow transplant at age 9 months.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012