Child's head seemed hot on sleeping, applied damp cloth, gave medicine, woke up and vomited green, had green in stool. Emergency?

Hello my 4 year old daughter was fine all day right as i put her down for bed i noticed her head was hot i took her temp it was 102.3 i gave her tylenol , put a damp washcloth on her head and kept the sheets off of her. She woke up and vommited green which im not sure if it is something she ate or bile? Her fever is down to 101.9. She had some green stool this morning and last week i had a severe 24 hr stomach virus. Do you think it is necessary to wake her and take her to the ER or should i wait and see how she feels in the morning?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012