Child's head fell backwards while feeding. Should I see a doctor?

While I was feeding my 10 month old daughter a bottle before bedtime, her head fell backwards and onto the bed beside me (I feed her while sitting up in the bed and holding her). I picked her up immediately and she cried for about 3-5 minutes, then seemed fine. She was moving her head around like nothing even happened, and went back to being her happy self. Should I take her in to see her Pediatrician tomorrow for him to look at her neck/head just to be safe? Their necks aren t that strong just yet, and their heads weigh so much, I m worried it might have hurt her neck or put a strain on it from falling backwards. Thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013