Child's chest x-ray shows inflammatory process in paracardiac region. Dangerous?

The chest x ray result of my 7 year old daughter reports that: There are hazy and nodular densities seen in the right paracardiac region. The rest of the lung are clear, trachea is in the midline. Heart is not enlarge. Pulmonary vessel are within normal limits. Both hemidiaphrams are distinct. The osseous thoraic cage reveals no significant bony abnormality. Conclusion: Inflammatory process, right paracardiac region We have not seen a doctor yet because we are scheduled to visit our doctor next week but this result bothers me a lot. Is this dangerous? What does this mean?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012