Child's airways are too narrow to operate for laryngomalacia. Where can I go?

Hi I have a 4yr old with a principal diagnosis of 1) obstructive sleep apnoea 2) retroflected curly epiglottis 3) bifid uvula he has several blue episode day & night and stops breathing day & night, he underwent a tonsillectomy as they were grade 4 last Tuesday in the hope this may help, However on return from surgery I was told that the laryngomalacia has returned but his airways are too narrow to operate on Where can I go from ???
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012