Child's USG of KUB after surgery for severe hydronephrosis showed right sided gross hydronephrosis with parenchymal thinning, left sided PUJ obstruction. What treatment should be taken?

patient is my son and who is 17 months old boy. both the kidney had undergone with surgery recently for severe hydronephrosis (PUJ Obstruction) recently. On left pyloplasty, and on right neprostomy, pyloplasty and cyctoscopy. but the USG of KUB after completion of one month of surgery shows the following comments: 1. Right sided gross hydronephrosis with parenchymal thinning 2. Feature of left sided PUJ obstruction. what to do in such a situation? Please give me valuable solution
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012