Children with random red spots on body, had chicken pox when young. What could this be?

Hi, both my kids (aged 14 and 9) have about 20ish little red spots (most have little whiteheads on them) randomly over their body, arms and legs (but not face). They both had chickenpox when they were young. They got them about 3 weeks ago (my daughter got the spots about a day after she had been vomiting and my son got the spots about a day after my daughter). They had them for about a week and then we went on holiday for a week. Whilst on holiday they started to fade until they completely disappeared by the end of the holiday. Now we are back at home, a week later the spots are back. What do you think these are?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012