Children having teeth eruptions with pus. One of them has throat, ear infection, bleeding as well. Solution?

I have a two year old and a 1 yr old which are both teething one has her molars coming out and the other one has his 8th front tooth coming out and they are both filled with a little bit of pus is this normal? My 2 yr old who has her molars coming out they are bleeding and she doesnt want to eat she has a throat infection and ear infection can the pus on her gums be part of the infection as well?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013