Childbirth, green vaginal discharge, weak bladder. On depo shot. STD or normal symptoms?

Hi there, I am on the depo pevro jag have been for about 6 months or so now. I had a baby 10 months ago. I have been noticing green discharge for awhile now. It has no odor. Its just very annoying because I have to wear a pad all the time. I think I may have a weak bladder too, I need to go to the toilet all the time. Is this normal after 10 months childbirth? I have two children. I have been researching all over the net for answers everything points to a STD when I type in green discharge. I am going to get tests donw next week with my doctor. But Just wanted to know in the mean time if this is normal for a woman who has had a baby and is also on the depo jag. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012