Childbirth, breastfeeding, suffering from knee pain. On calcium supplements, doing yoga, no relief. X-ray normal, blood test shows elevated ESR. Cure for knee pain?

hello doc!!! i had my delivery 6 months back and gradually started to feel knee pain after a month from delivery... xray done and everything is fine, blood test done and everything is normal except for elevated esr ..they gave me calcium supplements and im doing yoga, still there is no cure ..i am still feeding the baby and unsure of wat to do.. could u pls help?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012