Childbirth before 2 weeks. Yellow, smelly discharge, stinging pain while urinating. History of cut and tear during childbirth. Serious?

I had my child April 9th, so he is almost two weeks old now. During labor, I was cut and I tore, from what my husband says I tore on the top and was cut on the bottom. These past few days, I have been having this discharge that is a yellow tint and has a horrible odor to it. It also hurts to urinate, I get a stinging pain. I also have been in some pin in that region, I am out of the pain meds that my doctor gave me wh I was dischaged. Doctor office is closed til Monday, I am just trying to get advice if i should go into the emergency room or wait it out til Monday?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
May 2013
After delivery till 3 to 4 weeks lochial discharge will occur. And with progress of time its color will change from red to yellow and then white etc.
If you are thinking that your discharge is indicating some possibility of infection by giving foul smell etc. better to consult gynecologist once.
Meanwhile you can take sitz bath by adding disinfectant that helps in decreasing the infection and pain.
For more details you can ask me through: