Child with white patches of dry skin. Family history of psoriasis. Should I be worried?

I ve noticed these white patches of dry skin on my me year old daughter. At first it was just on her upper thigh and I thought it was from her car seat or high chair but now she has the same thing on the inside of both of her arms where her elbow bends. I would just like to know what it is. Also on her fathers side of the family his sister and aunt both have psoriasis , I just want to know if that s what it could be, I just really hope its not.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012