Child with weight loss, blood test results AST is 44, ESR is 71 IGA is 616, Calcium is 8.4, Globulin 4.7, Vitamin D25-OH is 17, C reactive protein is 0.60. what does it mean?

I am looking at blood test results for my daughter and am trying to find out what these abnormal readings mean. Her AST is 44 her ESR is 71 IGA is 616 Albumin is indicated with an A, Calcium is 8.4, Globulin 4.7, Vitamin D25-OH is 17 and C reactive protein is 0.60. She has experienced a rather fast weight loss of about 30 pounds in the last 2 months. Any light you could shed on this would be appreciated. Thanks Denise
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013