Child with wax and smell in ears. Blood oozing out and spreading to ear lobe. Suggestion?

Hi my daughter has just turned 3 and from the age of 2 she has been having problems with her ears, at first it was quite waxy then it started to smell, I have had her to the doctors several different time where they have said she has a perforated ear drum. And prescribed her with anti -biotics these have not worked she has now had 4 different types. She has been referred to an ear specialist but its a long waiting list her ear is getting worse day by day is oozing blood , and it s all scabby and inflamed. And it s spreading behind her ear lobe. Do i take her too the hospital as she is in pain with it thanks
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013