Child with vomiting, diarrhea and hives on the cheeks. Concerned

my 7 yr old has had vomitting for 1 1/2 days, diarrhea for 2 days now , hasn't kept much in him, still has tears and pee, is drinking only water at this point, (gave soup and gaterade yesterday which caused cramping and violent diarrhea, today has two hives one on his right cheek and another on his right latissimus area.

He has the cramping on and off he is taking in water (warm) now, says it feels better.

should we be concerned with the hives that are now coming out?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013