Child with vomiting and loosemotion, prescribed Taxim-O and Ondem. Is it the right medicine?

My son is 9 years old. Since today early morning he started vomiting and loose motion. We consulted a doctor who has prescribed Taxim - O ( 150 mg twice a day for 5 days) and Ondem 4 mg SOS along with Vizylac syrup 7.5 ml. He was given the Taxim- O first dose in the evening after stoppage of vomiting by consuming 1 tablet of Ondem 4 in the afternoon. However, still now, since evening he is suffering from loose motion for 5 times within 2 hours. It is continuing. He is taking tender coconut water and water orally. My doctor is not available now. Please advise what to do. Is the antibiotic proper for him?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013