Child with vomiting and fever. Jaundice suspected. What all tests to be done?

Dear Doctor, My son is 10yrs old. three days before he had vomiting and lightly fever . then admitted hospital now is better he having food and take water. but he didnt discharged because doctor have doubt about jondis. First blood report is normal. Doctor advised that take blood report again and decide. In the meantime his school will be open 1st April. Now he is in Kerala. He have train ticket on 29th of this month. what will do doctor, pls advise me.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013