Child with vomiting and diarrhea, itchy rashes. Allergic reaction?

My 6 year old daughter began vomiting and started having diarrhea around 5am this morning (it is now 11am). She also broke out in to a rash on her back only. She said it was itchy and it felt warm to the touch. NO fever. It looks as if she is having a reaction to something. The vomiting and diarrhea have stopped almost 2 hours ago. I gave her benadryl and put her in a warm bath and also rubbed cortisone on her back to help with the itching. What do you think caused this? She has no known allergies.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013