Child with vomiting. Taken lanzol junior and domstel, problem persists. Side effects of medicines?

My son started vomiting empty stomach . He was prescribed lanzol junior and domstel . He was fine within a week but as I stopped lanzol he threw up again so I continued for another week. After medication for 15 days I stopped again. He was fine for 6 days eating properly . Again the same problem started. Should I continue with lanzol? Are there any side effects of this medicine??? How long to continue???? (my son is 5 years old)
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012