Child with viral fever, severe leg and calf muscle. Taking anti-pyretics. Viral myositis suspected. Treatment?

my 5 year nephew was having viral fever 2 days back which subsided with Anti- pyretics. But since yesterday he is having severe leg & calf muscle pain. we underwent investigations which revealed- Hb- 9 gm, TLC 3000, platelets 1,80,000, Sr calcium 10.5, Sr phosphorous - within normal limits, But CPK on higher side above 1000 . pediatrician diagnosed as viral myositisment for viral. said if CPK was normal it would be probably GBS . now plz let me know,
1) what is the line of treatment for viral myositis?
2) what are complications of the disease?
3) Are there chances of recurrence in future?
plz guide dr vikas india.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013