Child with very low body temperature, has taken medicines to control hormones. Cause?

My daughter (five years) have low body temperature, lower then 35 deegres of Celsius, since five months ago. I realised that after the fever , when I checked temperature. I took her from doctor to another doctor, and they sad there are no reason for concerne.They controled her some hormons ( insulin , prolactin , some hormons about glandula thireoidea) and everything is normal.Whenever I check her temperature, it is lower then 35 deegres. In the same time, she feel all right (she does not have other simptoms as shaking, confusing, feeling cold...).I am very worry about that, becouse this condition last five months yet, and doctors says that everything is all right.Does some other deseases (except diabetes and hypothireosis) can couse hypothermia which lasts so long?Thank You for answer.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012