Child with upper respiratory infections, pneumonia and bronchitis. Possible asthma diagnosed. History of tethered spinal cord

Good Evening. My son has had a history of upper respiratory infections, pneumonia , double pneumonia, bronchitis , and recently was diagnosed (possibly) with Asthma . They are trying him on Symbicort for two months. I m very concerned about him. He does not look good at all. He s always been very pale with dark circles under his eyes. He sweats very profusely and doesn t usually have a fever, very moist skin. Recently, he has started to twitch, constantly, all over. His whole body jumps. I have been questioning the doctor since he was about 2, he s 8. The doctor tells me he is just a pale child. He is constantly sick. The only other medical history he has, is that he had a tethered spinal cord when he was a baby, and had surgery to correct it.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013