Child with thyroid took additional tablets accidentally, had treatment with tube aiding stomach cleaning. What else needs to be done?

hello daughter is 3 years old and is under thyronorm medication since birth ( congenital hypothyroidism ).She takes 62.5 mcg of thyronorm every morning regularly. This morning she just chewed about 10-12 additional 50mcg tablets in a flash before we could realise. We immediately made her vomit things and took her to a nearby hospital who also sent a tube through her noose and cleaned her stomach. But the doctor has asked us to be at the hospital for a 24hr observation. We are worried, so looking to your suggestion on anything else we need to do.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012