Child with symptoms of anxiety, feels like somebody is watching. Is it Anxiety?

Hello! I always feel like somebody is watching me... Right now im sitting on my bed and looking around thinking someone is watching me type and will make fun of me. Im a 12 year old girl (yes i know im young but i dont feel safe) and when kids whisper to each other, i feel like they are making fun of me or how i look. I just moved and maybe thats part of it, but i read some Anxiety symptoms and i relate to alot of them on a daily basis. Should i talk to my parents, or is it all in my head?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012