Child with swollen, red penis followed by yellowish, sticky discharge with foul odor, pain on touching the penis. What could it be?

i have a 5 year old son his penis went reddish and a little swollen. it seems that it was just bitten by an i just instructed him to just wash it thoroughly to avoid any infections.after 2 days it just secrete a yellowish sticky liquid directly from his penis(where urine come out) the smell was awfully bad...when his penis is being lightly touch he said it was painful. please help me...what could be the cause of yellowish sticky liquid coming out from his penis? does it have something to do with the bites?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012