Child with swollen forehead, stomach cramping, fever. What is the cure?

Hi, I have a 6 yr. old with swollen forehead , headache , stombach cramping, with a current fever of 100 F; although the fever seems to be flunctuating higher and lower than 100 F since noon. His stombach pain and discomfort began at school this morning and was sent home at noon. It is now 4:30pm. He is very upset and crying with bursts of quiet. I gave him 12.5 ml of children s advil at 1:00pm and seems to have worn off with the fever climbing again. After giving the advil, a half hour later he was feeling good again and had peanut butter toast with herb tea. A hour after that he was complaining of a sour milk taste in his mouth ( having no milk since 8 a.m. and needing to spit this whitish foam out of his mouth for another hour. He is now currently sleeping, exhausted.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013