Child with swollen adenoids, cough and cold. Romilast prescribed. Frequent ear infections. Side effects of medication?

hello doctor, my daughter is 5 & 1/2 and has an issue of swollen adenoids, she has been having cough and cold since she was 1 or so, the doctor prescribed to romilast 4 mg .....for about 3 years she was having it contstantly from the age of 2.5 ....even during that term she kept getting issues related, like middle ear fluid etc, and kept having antibiotics for a week to 15 days to solve these issues as well. then inbetween he gave her flomist.....she must have completed 4 courses of flomist...each being of 6 weeks, please tell me:

1) does romilast or flomist affect behaviour patterns
2) Does it stun growth
3) Does it have any long term side effect.

Please tell me candidly if there is any such concern and how we can undo it.

Many Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013