Child with stomach upset, cough and lack of appetite. Ring shaped patch on arm and cheek. Cause for symptoms?

Hi My 2 year old has not been well over weekend, he s had an upset stomach , lack of appetite and a bad cough . This.morning my 2 year old had a red ring shaped patch on both bottom cheeks and the same on the back of each arm . After an hour they all disappeared! I though maybe the hot shower helped . The rings were not painful touch. No other strange symptoms since. And.upset stomach seems to have cleared Do you know what they could.have been?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013