Child with stomach pain, vomiting. Given Gravol syrup. Suggest a medicine and food to take?

Hello, My kid is 4 years old ,he woke up today sunday morning with stomach pain!he didnt take he milk as usual but when he ate cornflakes,he vomited 2 times in 2 hours.The pharmacist gave him Gravol syrop for children 5 ml every 6-8 hours along with Pediatric -Anti-Dehyration .after I gave him gravol with about 150 ml of Pediatric,he vomited again and again.. He didnt accept to eat all day untill 4 pm ,he ate some bread and tea,At 4 I gave him 5 ml gravol and at at 5,I gave him 10 ml Pediatric and he keeps on sleeping with a littlle cramps form time to time: P.S : NO FEAVER AND NO DIARRHEA 1- Must I give him anything else than gravol to reduce the pain? 2- which foods he musnt eat untill he gets better? Thank you so much Sarmad
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012