Child with stomach pain near appendix with low temperature. Advice

My 6 year old son has been complaining about stomach pain for about 3 hours. I just took his temperature and found it to be low. (36.1 C anal temp.) He played outside today, drank a large slush puppy more than 6 hours ago. He s now asleep but still wakes up complaining. Is there anything to worry about or signs to watch out for? and what may be causing this? I felt is stomach, especially where his appendix might be, but he says he s hurting everywhere. Thank You.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013