Child with stomach pain and felt hot in the back. Taking medicines for Asthma. Suggestion?

Where to start. Yesterday my 9 year old son woke up complaining that his back felt on fire. I look and saw a few red marks. The eventually went away. Then he complained all day of stomach pains. Never throwing up but he would not eat. He would drink. Then this morning he was still complaining of stomach pains, but then he added that his lower left ribs felt like they were bruised. He is asthmatic and we have been giving him breathing treatments only because of wheezing , not because of cough . I am really concerned.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013