Child with stomach pain. Introduced homo-milk. Could that be the reason?

I switched my baby to homo-milk. I have been doing 3 ounces of his regular formula to 3 ounces homo-milk. It is hard to tell if the homo-milk is bothering him. last night he appeared to be in pain. His stool was hard and round, however this morning he had a regular movement. Again he seems to be in pain. I cut puffs and mum-mums from his diet to see if that was the issue, how long should I keep trying the homo-milk, I dont want him in pain.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013

Thank you for your query.

You have not mentioned the age of your son. I suggest you discontinue the homo-milk and observe. In case your son does not complain of stomach ache then the milk may be the culprit.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your son all the best.