Child with stomach ache and vomiting. Given anafortan syrup. Reason for redness in cheek?

Hello, doc! My daughter who is six years old, is suffering from tummy ache since yesterday midnight; she vomitted at 5 am today and she was fine. After that v consulted our family physician who gave her Anafortan syrup (3ml )(Camylofin Dihydrochloride and Paracetomol Syrup) after food and Vomikind (3ml)(Ondasetron Oral Solution) syrup before food and Electrokind oral rehydration formula for two days.I have observed a redness in cheeks few mins before when i gave her the second dose of anafortan and vomikind just before her meal few minutes back. I am thoroughly confused whether it might be a case of food poisoning but; v have not had any outside food only home made food since yesterday............ Still the pain in the abdomen is not decreasing so, Looking for a quick reply as early as possible ... Can it be that she is allergic to the drug? Should we stop giving the drug? Thanking you,
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013