Child with sticky stools, requires a lot of wiping, has plenty of grains, fruits. What is needed to give these stools more of a clean break?

Four year old son has what can only be described as sticky poop. Stools are formed, no constipation or diarrhea , but takes a LOT of wiping for even me to get him clean - paper and wet wipes. I have to flush at least twice, sometimes three times to avoid clogs. This is a problem for school - he is potty trained but unable to get himself clean after and the staff is not allowed to help him. I am concerned he will develop the equivalent of diaper rash , plus walking around with a poopy butt all day comes with other problems - odor, feels uncomfortable, etc etc. His diet is not fantastic but he eats plenty of grains and fruits. What is needed to give these stools more of a clean break? More fiber? Less fiber? Certain type of fiber? Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012