Child with small white patch near the lip. Had taken one dose of Zentel. Is the patch due to worming?

1. My daughter will be completing 18 months on Jul 3,2012. She has developed severe congestion and her PD termed it as Wheeze . Is this condition something to be worried about? Will it lead to something more complicated? 2. She has a small white patch near her upper lip , she was last dewormed at birth, I have given her the first dose of Zentel, before the second dose she developed fever due to the congestion mentioned above. What could be the cause of the white patch? Is it cos of non- deworming or is it cos of lack of moisture in her skin?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012