Child with small red spot on his neck, had chicken pox. Cause for the Measles?

My 8 yr old son has two or three small red raised spots on the side of his neck at the back. I don t know if this is anything sinister or if he has caused this by scratching . He also has a flat, red area approx 6mm across on the back of his head just below the bone that sticks out at the back of the head. Can you give me any advice- he has had chicken pox but I am concerned about the outbreak of measles at the moment.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013